The public health care of the region offers employment to 2 adult psychiatrists. The doctors will work in a multidisciplinary team, in both inpatient and outpatient work. The work includes reception, diagnosis and treatment of patients, team sessions, meetings with the patient’s relatives and cooperation with social services.
The city where do doctor would be employed is at 75 minutes by train from Stockholm and the same journey by car takes 90 minutes.
• Permanent contract after successful language exam.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Attractive salary, with progression depending on experience and language level. Duties are paid separately.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• A free language course program, which will take you to level C1 in Swedish. Family members are also offered a language course.
• Scholarship for the Swedish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• Specialist title in Psychiatry recognised in the EU.
• Experience as a General Adult Psychiatrist.
• High level of English.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
If you are interested in and would like to find out more about our recruitment, please contact Anda Stoicescu on firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 933 173 715.
Visit our webpage and social channels: