We are looking for two radiologists with a couple of years of experience. They will participate in both acute and scheduled work in all areas of the department. You will as a specialist tutor resident doctors, do ward rounds and participate in trainings.
The radiology department is doing general radiology daytime between 7.30 - 16.30 and on calls evenings, nights and weekends. During nights, the radiology department collaborates with TMC.
It is important that the candidate likes to work in a team and he/she should be interested to help the department progress. The radiology department for which the candidate would be recruited realizes about 53.000 examinations/year. At the radiology department there are 2 resident doctors, 5 specialists and 60 co-workers.
• Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period) after finishing C1-test and obtaining specialist licence.
• Salary starting from minimum 45.000 SEK gross salary as an assistant-doctor before obtaining the specialist licence. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
•Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family. All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in Radiology with a couple of years of experience.
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
If you are interested in and would like to find out more about our recruitment, please contact Natalija Prokopjeva on email@example.com or +34 933 173 715.
Visit our webpage and social channels: